CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Just Add Ink Challenge #9




Here is my entry for this weeks Just Add Ink challenge. I completed this sample for our Autumn Mini Catalogue launch earlier in the week, but have been so busy preparing for the launch that I have only just had a chance to put the picture on my blog. Anyway using the Just Add Ink sketch above I have created a cute little note pad holder using Stampin' Up! Melon Mambo and Soft Suede cardstock, Cottage Wall DSP, Melon Mambo ribbon and the Two Step Bird punch, all fabulous new products coming soon that I'm sure you are going to love.

3 comments:

The Purple Butterfly said...

Wow Sharon,
I think this is a very striking card ... the colours are so bold but work together beautifully. I've also been poking around your other blog posts and I really love your creations. Looking forward to seeing more in the future.
Sandi xo

Danielle Daws said...

Beautiful! I love that punch, and I love the way you've used it. Thanks for playing!

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Just lovely. TFS.